CMI London & South East Board. CPD Network – Lead Vacancy.
The deadline for applications is 23rd December 2016.
We are looking for a Lead Volunteer with Event Management / Organisation / Administration/ Communication skills to lead and take CMI London CPD Network forward.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- Success of the London CPD Network.
- Running the group generally, participating in local and regional meetings on a regular basis and promoting benefits of CMI.
- Member engagement for the London CPD Network.
- Identifying opportunities for events and other activities.
- Establishing the season’s program and will be expected to:
- run events (both small and large) including arranging speakers, venue, feedback, facilitation etc.;
- organise recruitment of vacancies within the CPD Network;
- maintain Network Group members address list and handle correspondence between various teams and Group;
- report regularly to the London and SE Board.
Please submit your CV with the information below and a supporting statement (no more than 250 words please) to
Your Name, Work role title and organisation
CMI membership grade
CMI/IC/WiM events you have attended in the last 2 years