Do you wish to contribute to your professional network as well as gain personal development opportunities? Open to both Management / Business Students and Professionals
We are looking for a CMI/IC/CMI Women member with event management / organisation / administration/ communication skills to be part of the London CPD Network Management Team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Must be a professional member of CMI.
- Gives due notice of all general meetings to all group members.
- Gives due notice of committee vacancies to all group members.
- Arranges suitable locations for committee meetings.
- Prepares and issues agenda for all general meetings and committee meetings.
- Records the minutes of all general meetings and committee meetings.
- Handles correspondence between Member Groups Team and the Member Group.
- Maintains committee address list.
To apply, please email the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org deadline for applications is 10th September 2017
- Your name
- CMI membership grade
- CMI, CMI Women or IC events you have attended in last 2 years
- Work role title and organisation
- Other skill/s