We are looking for a Lead Ambassador Volunteer with Event Management/Organisation/Administration/ Communication skills to lead and take CMI London CPD Network forward.
The successful person will be responsible for:
- Success of the London CPD Network.
- Running the group generally, participating in local and regional meetings on a regular basis and promoting benefits of CMI.
- Member engagement for the London CPD Network.
- Identifying opportunities for events and other activities.
- Establishing the season’s program and will be expected to:
- run events (both small and large) including arranging speakers, venue, feedback, facilitation etc.;
- organise recruitment of vacancies within the CPD Network;
- maintain Network Group members address list and handle correspondence between various teams and Group;
- report regularly to the London and SE Board.
Please submit your CV with the information below and a supporting statement (no more than 250 words please) to email@example.com the deadline for applications is Wednesday 25th January
- Your name
- CMI membership grade
- CMI, CMI Women or IC events you have attended in last 2 years
- Work role title and organisation
- Other skill/s