- Up to 70% funding is available for our 20Twenty Business Growth Programme for businesses, delivered in North East Wales.
- Over 500 businesses have already embarked on the 20Twenty programme in South Wales (including ten percent of the top 300 businesses in Wales) and focuses on the key drivers of both business profitability and growth.
- The programme is based on a proven format of workshops.
- The knowledge gained, skills learned and relationships made on the programme aims to elevate your business.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 3-4 (for Managers and Team Leaders)
Starts 13th September 2017
- Build your leadership capabilities over a four month programme
- Confidently tackle common performance issues and deal effectively with conflict
- Manage Change effectively
- Build your skills in key business areas such as marketing strategies and managing finance
- Explore a range of innovation strategies to harness new ideas to develop your area of responsibility.
The cost of the programme after funding is £1,200 for SME (70% funded) and £1,800 for large organisations (50% funded). Timetable and course content are attached.
Click here to find our more. Alternatively, please forward onto a businesses in North East Wales who you think may be interested.