Communications Champion (PR and Comms)
• Co-ordinate Regional Board contact with media organisations in the local area.
• Liaise with the Regional Board and CMI PR Team to promote and report regional/national events to local media.
• Co-ordinate content for Regional Board newsletters via CMI Member Engagement Team.
• Liaise with the regional networks and event champions as appropriate.
• Update the Regional Board web page
• Work with the Board’s Communications Champion (Social Media) to ensure Social Media guidelines are followed and social media presence and content is vibrant and engaging.
• Form part of the team assisting with the preparation of the annual Operating plan.
Student Ambassador/Volunteer Champion
• Take a lead in terms of managing and co-ordinating the activities of the Student Ambassadors/volunteers in the region.
• Offer Student Ambassadors/volunteers support in organising events and activities to raise awareness and CMI brand.
• Ensure that an appropriate succession plan is in place for the training of new/further Student Ambassadors/volunteers.
• Support the development of a student/volunteer network enabling the sharing of good practice within the region.
• Form part of the team assisting with the preparation of the annual Operating Plan.
Student Ambassador Champion
• Organising relevant events to enable students to network, learn and inform them of CMI benefits/resources.
• Undertaking project work organised by the Board.
• Being involved in other CMI activity as and when required.
• Helping mentor the next generation of Student Ambassadors.
• Forming a Student network, enabling them to share best price and network with their peers.
• Sharing best practice and experiences with other student ambassadors across the Regions via a virtual network and LinkedIn group.
To apply: Please send your CV and a supporting statement (no more than 250 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 January 2018.