Management Gold Twitter Competition
To celebrate the announcement of 2015’s CMI Management Book of the Year winners, we’re giving away ‘Management Gold’ – the latest gold Apple iPad air 2 loaded with this year’s soon-to-be-announced winning books!
- Follow us on twitter at @CMI_Managers
- Share with us your top management tip – in a Twitpic or tweet
- Remember to use the hashtag #managementgold.
We will be choosing the winner at random on Wednesday 11th of February – so make sure you are in the draw!
Terms and conditions
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of sharing a management tip in the form of tweet or image of their tip with the hashtag #managementgold. To enter the competition, the entrant also needs to be following the @cmi_managers twitter account. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and CMI reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter. The promoter reserves the right to retweet entries during the duration of the competition without prejudice to the selection of the winning tip, and to use any submitted entry images and tips in future social media campaigns.
- The winner’s twitter username will be posted on the @cmi_managers twitter feed after the winner has been selected.
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Twitter prize draw competitions are open only to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Employees of Chartered Management Institute, its affiliates or participating companies are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- All entries must be received by 11am on Wednesday 11 February 2015 (UK time).
- The competition will commence at 11am on Wednesday 4th of February 2015 (UK time).
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entrants are welcome to post ‘management gold’ tips and continue to use #managementgold but these will not count as additional entries.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on Wednesday 11th of February 2015 (UK time) on the same day.
- The winning prize is a gold 16GB Apple iPad Air 2 with wifi and cellular capabilities. This is valued at £499.00. The prize will also include redeemable purchase codes for the five winning books from the CMI Management Book of the Year Awards.
10. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
11. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
13. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
15. The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Chartered Management Institute, 2 Savoy Court, London, WC2R 0EZ