The Faculty is a forum for members to contribute to research, share ideas, debate current management issues and publish their own work.
Through the Faculty, CMI draws upon the expertise of senior managers, academics, practitioners and consultants to strengthen CMI’s body of knowledge, and raise the standard of management practice.
The CMI Faculty recognises and celebrates the active contribution of our members, promoting lifelong learning via an enhanced online platform.
The Faculty programme is a mixture of topical, agenda–setting projects which will change annually, and initiatives that run over a number of years and are well-established.
The faculty currently has three themes :
- Excellence in management practice and learning
- Leveraging the collective knowledge of our membership
How can I get involved?
- Share : your knowledge and contribute your expertise
- Review and recognise : identify what is good and useful to managers and leaders
- Dialogue : join our knowledge community and network
Why become an active participant in the CMI faculty?
Membership of the faculty could benefit you by:
- providing opportunities to raise your personal profile within the corporate management, leadership and academic fields
- offering exclusive networking opportunities with other experts in your field
- enhancing your credentials as an industry expert
- opening potential leads through engagement with industry experts and senior leaders.
Setting the management agenda
Two recent bold and exciting initiatives that promise to shape the future of management in the UK for years to come.
- All Party Parliamentary Group Commission on the Future of Management – contribute evidence to the Commission or help the Commission evaluate the evidence submitted to it
- 21st Century Leaders: Reshaping Business and Management Studies – engage in a national review and help shape the curriculum for business schools in your region
If you would like to find out more about CMI Faculty, or offer thoughts and comments on the initiatives, please contact Nick Parker, Content Development and Systems Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org