Management book of the year
2016 Award Winners
Now in its seventh year, The Management Book of the Year Awards was launched by the Chartered Management Institute in association with the British Library in February 2010 and is sponsored by Henley Business School
There are five category winners – from which one overall winning author awarded the prestigious title of Management Book of the Year, a cash prize of £5,000 and thus be recognised as ‘Management Gold’ - the very best in management writing.
And the Winners are:
- Management book of the year: Frugal Innovation - Navi Radjou and Jaideep Prabhu (Overall winner)
- Practical Manager: Neuroscience for Leadership - Tara Swart, Kitty Chisholm and Paul Brown
- The Commuter's Read: When Digital Becomes Human - Steven van Belleghem
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Frugal Innovation - Navi Radjou and Jaideep Prabhu
- Management Futures: Big Data - Bernard Marr
- Management and Leadership Textbook: iLead - Stuart Duff
For full details of this exciting competition please visit our Book of the Year microsite
A panel of over 150 CMI members provide initial reviews and ratings of all the books entered into the competition. To become a reviewer please email Robert Orton for more details.