Introduction to Management
Who is it for?
If you are new or about to embark into the role of a manager and are looking for a challenging course that will help progress your career, then this course is ideal.
This two-day course will provide the tool kit you need to effectively lead teams into the future, and transform your performance and build your self-confidence. You can also opt to extend the course with some further study to achieve a CMI accredited award. In addition, by enrolling, you will receive Affiliate membership of CMI for 12 months.
Benefits of attending
- Assess your management style so that you can become a better communicator, manager and leader
- Learn how to manage yourself so that you can identify what you do well, what you need to improve on and how you can do it
- Understand the importance of relationship management and team dynamics so that you can create effective working relationships
- Find out how to become solution focused, how to motivate and inspire your team and how to manage change effectively
- Turn your learning into a nationally recognised qualification by undertaking an assessment after the workshops
Plus... exclusive to CMI courses
All delegates receive free membership of CMI for 1 year, giving you access to resources worth over £1,000 so that you can continue to build your skills after the course has finished.
- Access to our online resource portal ManagementDirect
- Use of the online CPD system that will automatically record all your learning
- Exclusive networking events where you can learn and develop your network
Turn your course into a qualification
The programme has been integrated with the requirements for a Level 3 First Line Management qualification and by undertaking an additional day and assignment you can also achieve a Level 3 Award in First Line Management.
2 day course to be held at our office in London - View map
Additional 1 day course (Award) to be held at our Head Office in Corby - View map