The Sky's the limit
In a Competitive Job Market... Make sure you stand out.
When the shortlist for a job is drawn up you want to make sure you're on it and that you have something over and above the other candidates - something that really makes you the number one choice.
CMI can help you during your studies, when you're searching for that dream job and throughout your career.
We are the only Chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership.
Our qualifications are flexible, progressive and all come with complimentary CMI membership throughout your study. Each year over 35,000 people in the UK study a CMI qualification.
CMI Dual Accreditation
You've taken the first step by registering for a qualification. By adding a CMI qualification to your University qualification you're really on the road to success.
- Two for one - When you complete your studies you'll have your business school qualification and a CMI qualification.
- Theory into practice - CMI qualifications are highly regarded by employers and demonstrate the practical skills needed to perform in the workplace.
- The stamp of approval - CMI qualifications are linked to the QCF and European Qualification Framework, so you can be assured that the qualification you are taking is the highest standard.
CMI Membership - Now and in the future
As well as an additional qualification, membership of CMI provides you with a wealth of management resources and support.
- Fast answers - Enjoy instant access to all the answers you need from our unique online multimedia knowledge base - ManagementDirect. A valuable resource to improve your grades and develop you skills.
- Network with the best - Make valuable business contacts at our frequent events around the UK.
- Mentoring - Experienced managers and leaders will share their skills and experiences to help you further develop your management skills.
- Show your development - Our online CPD system allows you to update and access your record of continuing professional development. A great resource for performance reviews and job interviews.
- Find your dream job - Our online 'Find a Job Service' has over a third of all UK management jobs registered. A great place to start your job search.
The Next Step, the Ultimate Accolade... Chartered Manager
By becoming a Chartered Manager your employability will immediately soar as you will have demonstrated your managerial competence and proved that you possess skills transferable to the workplace.
By becoming Chartered you'll be joining a group of professionals who:
- Add value - Chartered Managers deliver up to £362,000 in added value to their organisation.
- Get results - Proven managerial skills to lead people and manage change.
- Progress - Chartered Manager can lead to career progression and pay-rise for 1 in 3 managers.
- Deliver improvements - Chartered Managers initiate performance improvements and cost efficient ways of working.