David Frost CBE DL
- Chairman of the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire LEP
- Chairman of Vinspired – The organisation that inspires young people to discover the value of volunteering
- Non Executive Director – Absence Manager Ltd
- Executive Chairman of the National Centre for Entrepreneurship in Education.
- Ambassador – The Studio Schools Trust. (Chairman 2010-12)
- A Trustee of the Ufi Charitable Trust
- A Member of the Board of Companions of the Chartered Management Institute
- A Member of the National Employer Advisory Board for the Reserve Forces
- A Board member of Lichfield Festival Ltd
- A Trustee of the Sir Josiah Mason Trust
- A Deputy Lieutenant for the County of the West Midlands
- Immediate Past Master of the Worshipful Company of Loriners. (City Livery Company)
He has an Honorary Doctorate from Birmingham City University and was awarded the CBE in 2011 for services to business.
In 2011 he co-chaired with Dame Carol Black, on behalf of the Government, an Independent Review of Sickness Absence within the UK (Cm8205)
David Frost was Director-General of the British Chambers of Commerce from 2003-2011. In this role he represented and promoted the interests of 100,000 businesses within the UK.
Prior to that he was Chief Executive of Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce and Business Link.
He has been Chief Executive of British Business Parks, a non-Executive Director of an Acute Hospital Trust, Vice-Chairman of a Training and Enterprise Council, and Chairman of Enterprise UK.
Other: Degree and post graduate qualifications; DUniv; FIOD; FRSA; CCMI.