Nazali Mohd Noor MCMI
Nazali gained his bachelor degree (Hons) in Property Management and MSc in Facilities Management from Malaysia in 1996 and 2002 respectively. In the UK, he is a Certified British Institute of Facilities Management member (CBIFM) and a member of the Chartered Management Institute (MCMI). He is also internationally recognised as an expert in facilities management and been invited to share his expertise in many international conventions and events.
He is a senior lecturer in the School of the Built Environment at Liverpool John Moores University. His key areas are property, facilities management, property marketing, real estate agency, and property development. He was formerly a lecturer in Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) performing similar duties and responsibilities.
Nazali was the former Secretary General for the Malaysian Association of Facilities Management (MAFM). He had 11 years experience in property and the facilities management industry, with several local and multi-national corporations such as the Industrial Bank of Malaysia and HSBC. The final position he held was the general manager of business development in Pensera Sdn Bhd and Vestime Corporation, a local facilities management and property maintenance company in Malaysia.
He is currently pursing his PhD in facilities management at Liverpool John Moores University. His study focuses on the development of collaborative innovation frameworks with a focus on supply chain management in the delivery of facilities management services.
- Mohd Noor, M N et al (2010). "Compliance of RICS code of practice for commercial service charges". Journal of Corporate Real Estate 12(2)
- Khumpaisal, S, Mohd Noor, M N, Musa, Z N and Ross, A D (2010). "An application of the analytic network process to assess risks in a mega-construction project". International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process 2(2)
- Mohd Noor, M N and Pitt, M (2009). "A critical review on innovation in facilities management service delivery". Facilities 27(5/6)
- Mohd Noor, M N and Pitt, M (2009). "A discussion of UK commercial property service charges". Journal of Retail & Leisure Property 8(2) pp.119-138
- Mohd Noor, M N and Pitt, M (2009). "The application of SCM and collaborative innovation in the delivery of FM services." Journal of Facilities Management 7(4) pp.283-297
Type: Subject Matter Experts