Fancy a trip to Dubai? Tell us your top productivity tips!
07 August 2015 -
We’re after your tips on improving productivity – both on a personal level and for your organisation
Professional Manager and Insights have teamed up with Best at Travel to offer one lucky winner £850 worth of travel vouchers for an unforgettable holiday in Dubai
Dubai has established itself as one of the most popular business and holiday destinations in the world. The city’s glistening, ultra-modern, skyline overlooks the sparkling waters of the Persian Gulf – the ideal setting for a sun-filled escape.
Kick off your day by the poolside or private beachfront of your luxury hotel resort, spend the afternoon checking out the retail offerings at the world’s largest shopping mall and then catch the sunset from the outdoor patio of one of the trendy restaurants on the Dubai Marina waterfront.
Every issue, Professional Manager rewards the writer of the Star Letter with a prize. For our Autumn magazine, we’re after your tips on improving productivity – both on a personal level and for your organisation.
The magazine will be focusing on one of Britain’s biggest problems: its poor productivity. Even though our economy is growing again, UK productivity (output per worker) is well below most of our international peers. We will be diagnosing the problem, producing new data to shed light on it, and sharing best practice from CMI managers about how best to boost UK productivity levels.
You can send us your tips and letters via the usual channels:
Please note: this prize will be given away in the Autumn 2015 issue of Professional Manager. The magazine will be released in mid-October; see the terms and conditions (below) for further information, including the closing date.
The small print (terms & conditions)
- Closing date for entries is September 9, 2015
- £850 worth of Best At Travel vouchers are valid for bookings up until 31 August 2016 and for travel until 31 December 2016
- If the cost of the holiday exceeds the total value of the vouchers, the remaining balance must be paid by the prize winner
- No cash or other alternative is available and the prize cannot be transferred
- The vouchers do not include the cost of travel insurance or spending money. All such costs/expenses will be the responsibility of the winner
- Only one entry per person
- No purchase necessary
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Best At Travel reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these terms and conditions
- The winner will be chosen by the editor of Professional Manager as “star letter” from all the correct and valid entries received. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The administrator does not take responsibility for late or lost entries
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
Powered by Professional Manager