CMI is committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service and helping you get the most from your relationship with us. We want to ensure that we are easy to access, easy to work with, and that you and all of our customers enjoy the experience of dealing with us at all times, and via all channels.
- We value and respect you and are committed to providing you with the best possible service; as such you can expect the following from us:
- We are available for you online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and by phone, 9am to 5pm (GMT/BST) Monday to Friday.
- We aim to answer your calls promptly, or when you leave us a message, come back to you within a working day.
- We aim to respond to your email, web-submitted query, social media post or letter swiftly and in no longer than 3 working days.
- We will always be polite, professional and willing to listen to your needs, ideas or concerns.
- We are here to help you and will be flexible in our approach to suit your requirements wherever we can and get things right first time.
- We aim to resolve all queries immediately but where this is not possible we will agree with you an acceptable timescale, keeping you regularly updated in the meantime.
- You can trust us to always keep your data secure and confidential.
We want your feedback:
- We will seek and welcome your opinion on our products, services and events and your ideas to help us continually improve them.
- If you submit a complaint we will respond within 3 working days and give you an accurate and realistic timescale in which we will fully resolve your issue.
- Please feel free to contact us with any of your thoughts, ideas or problems via email@example.com or any of the other channels at the top of this page.
- When working with you to deliver our services, we will proactively help you to understand the resources and opportunities available to you, ensuring you get the most from your relationship with CMI.
When working with you to deliver our services, we will proactively help you to understand the resources and opportunities available to you, ensuring you get the most from your relationship with CMI.
- Provide you with a dedicated support contact to plan and deliver our services in line with your needs.
- Respond to system delivery and support enquiries the same day and fully resolve them swiftly.
- Enable you to complete the Learning Centre approval process promptly.
- Work with you to ensure the quality standards expected by you, CMI, learners and regulators are attained.
- Issue certificates to you within 15 working days (plus postage time) of fully signed off completion.
- Respond to your process support enquiries swiftly and within 2 working days where possible.
- Respond to, fully process and confirm the outcome of your membership application or upgrade request within 3 working days.
- Remind you of your renewal date four weeks in advance.
- Keep you up to date with information regarding events, support and content that will help your professional development.
Click here for a printable version