Women in Management
Welcome to the CMI Women in Management (WiM)
Women in Management and the Chartered Management Institute, with over 100,000 members combined, presents a powerful alliance to address the key issues affecting women managers today and working to provide opportunities for its members to further develop their potential and life chances.
Meet the WiM National Chair
Dr Lorna Gibson CMgr FCMI
Elected to the CMI Board of Trustee in October 2012 for 3 years, after a one year term as a co-opted member and now appointed as the first Chair of the WiM Advisory Committee, Lorna's current role is as a General Manager in the NHS overseeing the operational management of clinical services.
Prior to this she was Head of Research and Innovation for Great Ormond Street NHS Foundation Trust, and Divisional Manager, Surgery and Interventional Science at University College London. As well as a PhD in Music from the University of London, Lorna holds management qualifications including Chartered Manager and is a Fellow of the CMI.
This is an exciting new era for WiM and I look forward to representing our members and working to meet the challenges ahead!
Meet the Women in Management Advisory Committee
- Dr Lorna Gibson CMgr FCMI, National Chair
- Rosalind Algar CMgr FCMI
- Kate Brookes MCMI
- Zoe D Haes
- Karen Mannering MCMI
- Aaron Osborne-Taylor CMgr FCMI - WiM Champion/Wales Board
- Angela Owen FCMI
- Anita Wild CMgr MCMI - WiM Champion/North West Regional Board
- Beverley King MCMI MIC - WiM Champion/East Midlands Regional Board
- Karen Beckwith FCMI - WiM Champion/Eastern Regional Board
- Kate Speers MCMI - WiM Champion/Northern Ireland Board
- Liz Hoskin MCMI - WiM Champion/Scotland Board
- Management Direct
- Management news
- CMI library
- Management community
- CMI Management Book Club
- My Career
- Study support
- Learning materials
- HR resources