Management articles of the year
Showcase your research by entering Management Articles of the Year
Would you like to get guaranteed reviews for your articles from an audience of managers, wider publicity for your work and the chance to win £1,000?
If so, submit a short article to the CMI Management Articles of the Year Award. This is a quick, no-fuss online submission of a 2,500 word article – and can include existing work, as long as you have cleared the copyright.
Each article will be reviewed and rated by members of the Chartered Management Institute, with the top five articles going on to be published in a special report.
This innovative initiative is sponsored by John Wiley and Sons Ltd, one of the world’s leading business publishers.
This scheme is designed to help:
- Demonstrate the impact of your work – previous academics have used this scheme as part of their REF impact submissions
- Reach a wider audience - your article will be accessible by over 100,000 professional CMI members who will have the opportunity to read, evaluate and comment on it
- Celebrate success – the author of the winning article will receive £1,000 cash prize and runners-up will be invited to a high-profile Awards Evening at the British Library.
The winning articles will gain considerable exposure as they will be:
- published by the CMI in a special collation of winning articles
- featured in Professional Manager magazine (readership 138,000)
- and made available for free download on the British Library Management and Business Studies Portal and the CMI website.
To get involved, you can...
Click here to view last years winners (2013)