Level 2 Qualifications in Team Leading (QCF)
The Level 2 qualifications in Team Leading are designed for practising or aspiring team leaders who wish to develop their team leading skills and knowledge.
The Level 2 qualifications in Team Leading offer a highly flexible approach to learning. They allow the freedom and choice to select from a broad range of units available allowing employers and individuals to tailor the size and elements of the qualifications to suit their specific needs.
Our Level 2 Award in Team Leading (QCF) lets you develop your knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of a team leader by focusing on specific skills areas.
A more extensive qualification, our Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading (QCF) gives you a broader knowledge of team leading skills while focusing on the specific leadership areas appropriate to you and your workplace.
With a more comprehensive structure, our Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (QCF) gives you all the key skills and competencies you'll need to become an effective team leader.
- Being a team leader
- Providing customer service
- Team performance
- Building work relationships
- Team development
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation's context.
On successful completion of a Level 2 qualification in Team Leading, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 2 Award to Level 2 Certificate etc)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 2 Certificate to Level 3 Certificate)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager.