Assistant Management Accountant
- Salary: Circa £23,500
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Home Based
- Closing Date: 19/10/2020
(Home based initially during COVID then based in Corby with some flexibility for home-working)
First stage interviews will be held on 19th October with subsequent stages week commencing 26th October.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join us here at CMI.
You’ll be working closely with our Finance team to assist in ensuring our processes are being carried out correctly, our accounts are in order and reporting is carried out diligently. It is vital that you have past experience in a similar setting and can demonstrate your understanding thoroughly.
- To support CMI’s Financial Control department in accounting and management information reporting, and the oversight of effective financial processes and controls.
- To deliver personal and team objectives in line with the wider aims and objectives of the department, directorate and CMI.
- To be a credible ambassador for CMI, role model of CMI values and its professional code of conduct.
- To ensure that all CMI resources are utilised effectively and responsibly through a culture of continued improvement which delivers value for money and quality service standards.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who will live CMI’s values and is professional, passionate, progressive and practical
- Proactive and self-motivated
- A can-do attitude
- Willing to take on responsibility
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong collaboration skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Full or part qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Experience of using Access Dimensions
Coming to work at CMI not only means joining a dynamic and ambitious organisation, it also means collaborating and sharing a passion for our mission. We know the importance of fresh ideas and encourage new perspectives.
We are a not for profit, Sunday Times top 100 employer offering an engaging, flexible and collaborative culture with a wealth of opportunity for professional development. Not forgetting our dog friendly offices! Some of our competitive benefits include 32 1/2 days’ holiday, flexible approach to working, CMI membership, healthcare cash plan and stakeholder pension scheme to name a few!
As part of our recruitment process, we will share information relevant to your application, including your name, current role, CV and other data you may have provided us with, with internal hiring managers. We will use this data for the purpose of recruitment only. We may also access your publicly available profiles (eg LinkedIn) to support your application.
We reserve the right to close the application process earlier than advertised should we receieve a high volume of suitable applicants.
For further information on this position, please find attached job description and person specification. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter containing your current salary and salary expectations via our secure file dropApply here