Lead Software Developer/Engineer
- Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Corby
- Closing Date: 06/11/2020
(Home based initially during COVID then based in Corby)
We have an exciting vacancy for experienced Lead Software Developers/Engineers at CMI to support our tech team with integrating new services (applications and infrastructure) into our existing portfolio, modernising legacy platforms and enabling our move to the cloud. The role collaborates closely with both tech and business colleagues across a variety of requirements & workstreams.
Location: Home-based during COVID, then Corby with some flexible working
Reporting to: Tech Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 6th November 2020
- Providing hands-on technical leadership and line management to a small group of engineers.
- Scoping & creating integrated solutions as part of a focused delivery team operating Scrum.
- Interacting with colleagues, stakeholders and vendors across various projects & work streams.
- Keeping up with trends around current & new technologies and proposing new approaches where opportunities lie.
- Coordinates testing efforts to identify and resolve system integration issues.
Who we are looking for:
- Competent in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration
- Builds a collaborative working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and driving business outcomes
- Understands software testing processes
- Excellent analytical, communication & team working skills
- More than five years of experience as a software developer, application integration specialist, or in fields related to enterprise application integration (EAI).
- Specific business domain experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Someone who will live CMI’s values, professional, passionate, progressive and practical
- A can-do attitude
- Calm and able to cope with changing priorities
- Confident to ask questions - over the phone, email or face to face (as necessary)
- Good time management skills
For further information on this position, please find attached job description and person specification. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter containing your current salary and salary expectations via our secure file dropApply here