Outstanding Innovation of the Year
Celebrating CMI’s partners making a difference for Management and Leadership
What is the Outstanding Innovation of the Year Award?
The CMI Outstanding Innovation of the Year award is presented to one of our partners for demonstrating remarkable innovation in the design and delivery of their Management and Leadership programmes, or and its impact on learner outcomes.
This award is particularly pertinent after a time of unforeseen and unprecedented change which has seen all of CMIs partners demonstrate agility, flexibility and adaptability in everything that they do and will do in the future.
Increase your credibility
The CMI awards are globally recognised, endorsing your company’s brand and proving you, your team and your company stand out from the crowd
Motivation and Reward
Being nominated for the CMI Awards is a huge achievement in itself, celebrating hard work and the impact being made by you and your team
Showcase your achievements against organisations and partners from a variety of sectors and industries and evidence you are the best
Our prestigious judging panel will review and determine who is exemplifying best practice and the highest standards the profession can offer
How to apply
Nominate and celebrate your team’s achievements with the Outstanding Innovation of the Year Award.
The winner will have demonstrated outstanding innovation in management and leadership programme design and delivery. This could relate to curriculum, employer engagement, using technology, progression pathways and links to professional recognition.
The partner who will be awarded the Outstanding Innovation Award will have:
- Clearly set out the initiative that has taken place within the last 12-18 months, highlighting the innovation in the design and deliver of a Management and Leadership programme
- Provided evidence of the outstanding impact that this innovation has had on learner outcomes as well as the organisation itself
- Set out how the partnership with CMI has supported or enhanced this innovation
- Provided evidence of the immediate impact of this innovation, and set out how this innovation will improve the organisations sustainability
Sound like someone you know?
Applying or nominating someone for the Outstanding Innovation of the Year Award is easy. Simply fill in the application form using the link below and submit your entry to our awards team before the deadline. Then keep an eye out for the shortlist being announced on the 27th June 2022.
Competition open: Nominations now open
- Competition opens 11th Nov 2021
- Competition closes 1st May 2022
- Shortlist announced 27th Jun 2022
- Winner announced Nov 2022
Meet the judges
Entries for the CMI Awards come from a wide range of organisations and individuals across a variety of sectors and fields therefore, we select our judges to be able to reflect this experience. The CMI Partner Awards judges are hand-picked and are all senior experts in their fields
Chief Executive, Age UK Wirral
Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Principal & CEO, Global Mutual Consortium
Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich