Outstanding Student of the Year
Celebrating the outstanding achievements of CMI learners
Why nominate someone for the Student of the Year Award?
The CMI Student of the Year Award is given to an exceptional learner who has demonstrated a positive impact on their own professional development and academic studies through effective application of the theory they’ve learned.
Nominations that meet all of the Student of the Year criteria will receive a virtual certificate.
Best in class
Showcase and celebrate the achievements of your learners
Motivation and Reward
Being nominated for the CMI Awards is a huge achievement in itself, celebrating hard work and the impact being made
Our prestigious judging panel will review and determine who is exemplifying best practice and the highest standards the profession can offer
The CMI Awards are globally recognised, so look great on a learner’s CV or as CPD
How to apply
Nominate a student who you feel really makes a difference for themselves, their organisation of the community around them.
The Outstanding Student of the Year will demonstrate:
- A high level of progressions on their programme
- A consistent display of commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Management and Leadership capabilities that are already making an impact on their employer, peers or institution
- An ability to apply practical or theoretical course content within employment or extra-curricular activities
- Active participation with CMI and its wider membership community
Entries for the Outstanding Student of the Year Award have now closed for 2022. However, keep an eye out for the shortlist being announced on the 27th June 2022.
Competition closed: Nominations announced soon.
- Competition opens 11th Nov 2021
- Competition closes 16th May 2022
- Shortlist announced 27th Jun 2022
- Winner announced Nov 2022
Meet the judges
Entries for the CMI Awards come from a wide range of organisations and individuals across a variety of sectors and fields therefore, we select our judges to be able to reflect this experience. The CMI Partner Awards judges are hand-picked and are all senior experts in their fields
Chief Executive, Age UK Wirral
Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Principal & CEO, Global Mutual Consortium
Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich