Internet & Social Media Marketing
Start Date: 06 Mar 2019
Start Time: 1:30 PM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: Board Room CMI, 3rd Floor, 77 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6SR › View map
Member price ?: £130.00
FSB price: £130.00
Member price: £130.00
Non-member price: £160.00
Students price ?: £70.00
This interactive seminar run by the Institute of Consulting and CMI CPD London & SE Networks is aimed at consultants, advisers and managers who wish to enhance their business’ performance in internet marketing and social media and to be sure to comply with GDPR. It will equally benefit those who influence clients in their marketing work.
The growth of the internet and social media has drastically changed the marketing landscape. There is now a low cost marketing tool that can reach a large audience. However, competition is fierce and the importance of being up-to-date in knowledge and skill in the use of social media as a marketing tool has never been greater.
This three hour interactive seminar will provide participants with skills to better market their business online.
This session will cover:
- An overview of social media as an effective marketing tool.
- Identifying your target market and challenges in reaching them.
- Understanding and developing your online brand.
- Exploring a workable social media marketing campaign.
- Understanding SEO.
- How to locate and capture potential leads.
- Considering good and accessible web site design.
- Complying with GDPR in relation to social media marketing.
By the end of the session, delegates will:
- Be inspired to build a brand with unique qualities.
- Understand the importance of social media in creating a following.
- Have a better idea of how to capture leads online.
- Grasp the basics of SEO and how it can work for you.
- Be inspired to create a social media marketing campaign and action plan
- Embrace GDPR as a challenge rather than a threat.
Michael is the founder of Equality Edge, an independent consultancy, working with clients to improve diversity and communication practices in both the real and virtual worlds, by so doing, maximising business benefit for time invested in social media activity.
He is a dynamic presenter and facilitator offering a creative approach to using various social media platforms as online marketing and communication tools. He helps people to raise their personal and organisation brand reach and value through effective use of their chosen social media.
Supporting the growth of online communities is a passion, which has led him to become a serious blogger, an effective user of many social media platforms and an established LinkedIn trainer and strategist.
He is the Chairman of the Federation of Small Businesses Greater London Region.
Questions about this event should be addressed to CMI Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207485.