The recipient of this award will have shown exceptional achievement, while overcoming significant challenges, during their Apprenticeship programme. Their outstanding performance will have been beneficial to themselves as well as their employer.
This category is open to individuals who are currently on an apprenticeship programme and can be nominated by the apprenticeships delivery team at their institution.
How to submit an application
- Please explain why the candidate should be nominated for the Apprentice of the Year award with details of how their CMI qualification has helped them personally. (250 words max)
- Please provide a supporting statement from the sponsoring employer about the benefit and value the apprenticeship programme has brought to the candidate’s capabilities within the business. (250 words max)
- Please provide a personal statement from the student outlining the benefits of the apprenticeship programme. (250 words max)
Who can submit an application?
- An application can only be submitted by an HE partner.
- Only one nomination can be made per HE partner.