To be eligible for the competition, entries must be submitted by a current CMI HE partner
By submitting an entry to the HE Awards, you are agreeing to be bound by the Award terms and conditions as set out below:
- The Chartered Management Institute, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, consultants, contractors and their family members are not eligible to participate.
- The HE Awards are free to enter;
- All entries must be submitted on or before midnight on November 13th, 2017. Entries will be acknowledged on receipt.
- The CMI's decisions on all matters concerning the competition, including the acceptance of entries, the nomination of winners and any other matters, will be final and binding. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Entry to more than one category is allowed;
- All entries must be submitted electronically by the published deadline; late arrival will mean your entry is not accepted;
- All entries must be submitted via the official website only; we are not able to accept entries via post or email or any additional supporting material that is not provided electronically;
- Entrants may be asked for supporting testimonials;
- Entries are treated in confidence but will be shared with a select group of individuals for judging purposes. All judging panels will sign non-disclosure agreements that your information will remain confidential;
- The awards will have a panel of 5 judges, appointed by CMI, who will be totally impartial; the panel’s decision will be final and no correspondence can be entered into prior or subsequent to the judging process;
- Once an organisation, team or individual is announced as a finalist, it cannot withdraw from the competition;
- All individuals and organisations going through to the finalist stage automatically agree to the organisers arranging publicity, which will include publication of your name as a finalist;
- CMI reserves the right to withdraw any applicant should evidence come to light that any individual associated with the application has supplied false information as part of their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied;
- The HE Awards, CMI, nor any of its agencies, can be held liable for any costs incurred by applicants during the entry or judging process, howsoever incurred.
Purpose of the Awards
The CMI HE Awards are to recognise outstanding achievement by CMI HE partners in improving student employability or career development, enriching the student experience and supporting students’ professional development (whether initial or continuing professional development), through the CMI partnership. The HE Awards will also celebrate excellent individual learners who have achieved an impressive result through their participation on a CMI HE partner course.
When entering an award please take into consideration:
- That the activity took place in the 16/17 academic year;
- That you have evidence-based information to show the impact of the teaching and learning and delivery;
- That it shows exemplary good practice;
- That the impact on the learner experience can be shown.
Eligible applications are from HE partners in relation to their CMI accredited programmes.
- The closing date for submissions is 12 noon on Monday 13th November 2017. No late submissions will be eligible.
- Only one nomination per category can be made by an HE partner
- No individual can nominate themselves for the Student of the Year or Apprentice of the Year category.
- For the International Award category applications can be received from an institution that is based in the UK but has a significant overseas influence.
- An application can only be submitted by a CMI HE partner and must be signed by a senior decision maker at the Institution.