The CMI West Midlands Board is currently seeking new volunteer Board members to join it’s operations and help support the work in our region. Generally the commitment is for a few hours each month and benefits include:
- Gaining and developing new skills.
- Access to knowledge and professional learning from a variety of individuals and organisations.
- Supporting the CMI Thought Leadership agenda.
- Contributing to the growth of better led and better managed organisations in the region.
- Enhancing your own personal profile.
If you are interested in any of the vacant positions detailed below, kindly email your CV with a covering letter of no more than 100 words, highlighting the key skills, knowledge and experience that you would bring to the role.
Vacant positions available are
Finance and Data Champion
Events & Marketing Champion
Member Engagement Champion
Communications & Social Media Champion
Please email your application to email@example.com The closing date for applications is Tuesday 17th July 2018.