Do you aspire to be a Chartered Manager? Chartered Managers work in all spheres of management for private and public organisations, in voluntary management, as sole traders and other roles.
The focus of the chartered assessment is on the impact you have had as a manager and your ability to effect change directly or indirectly on an organisation.
Would you like to better understand:
- the most appropriate route to achieving Chartered Manager for you
- more about the assessment process and criteria
- if you are ready to begin the process
- the support you can expect to receive throughout the process?
If so, you might want to join our Southampton-based workshop at 7 pm – 8:30 pm on Monday 9 July 2018. Our Chartered Managers will answer your questions based on their personal experience of the process.
This a practical workshop is designed to help CMI Southern members who are considering pursuing Chartered status to:
- identify the most appropriate route to Chartered Status for your circumstances
- decide if the time is right for you to pursue Chartered Status or identify what additional experience / evidence you need to gather
- help you get started on your application.
Book for Chartered manager event on 9 July 2018, the workshop numbers will be limited so please book early.
Jo Strain, CMI Southern Inclusion Lead