We are delighted to announce that Dr Joanna Martin, Founder, One of many, will be speaking on "Graceful Leadership: Effectiveness without burning out" at our Authentic Leadership Conference on Thursday 29th November at Woodland Grange, Lemington Spa. Click here for full details and to book your place.
In this powerful and often downright hilarious presentation you will gain insight into the little habits we have that hold us back from our best leadership. You’ll discover:
- How many of us suffer at the hands of the “Superwoman Myth” and the cost it has on our wellbeing.
- The single biggest self-improvement mistake most of us make and how to avoid it.
- The 5 Women’s PowerTypes for leadership and effectiveness.
- The key to inspiring loyalty and commitment in others.
- How to lead with grace and clarity.
As a taster to the topics you will hear discussed on the day please find below a selection of insightful articles from Joanna:
Want to hear more? Don't forget to book your place.