Events Update - COVID-19

16 March 2020

In light of the continuing and developing situation with Covid-19 (Coronavirus) in the UK, and having considered the available information and advice from the Government and health authorities, we have taken the decision to postpone a number of events across the CMI portfolio.

We apologise for the disappointment this will cause, but believe that the health and wellbeing of the wider CMI community and staff members must always come first.

These are unprecedented times and we have reached this decision after the most careful consideration. We will keep in communication with you and inform you when new event dates are confirmed, and if other developments arise. In the meantime thank your continued support of the CMI.

Should you have any questions in relation to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at