CMI ScotlandInspiring Leaders
Welcome to the Chartered Management Institute - Scotland
CMI Scotland Region is the professional development and networking platform for the CMI members living and working in Scotland. The Scottish Regional Board is made up of an experienced and diverse number of CMI member volunteers.
Our passion is to bring the CMI mission to life in our region by focusing on events that promote strategic goals incorporating the Professional Code of Conduct.
We not only work closely with CMI at a national level, but also with our fellow Regional Boards to support professional development in management and leadership competencies as well as expanding the professional networks of our members.
To achieve this, we work tirelessly to ensure we organise local events which are relevant to our membership, utilising a variety of media. In addition to this, we actively help members build effective links with industry partners, higher education and other professional bodies.
We look forward to working with and for you and welcome you to one of our many local events.
- Dawn McKaig CMgr FCMI - Chair
- Melissa Corkhill FCMI - Board Secretary
- Kenny Moir CMgr MCMI - Finance Lead
- Renee Raper CMgr FCMI - Diversity & Inclusion Lead
- Sathpal Singh CMgr MCMI - Communications & Social Media Lead
- Logan Watt CMgr MCMI - Events Lead
- Pamela Greer fCMgr MCMI - Partner Engagement Lead
- Phil Handford CMgr MCMI - Hub Lead (Edinburgh)
- Richard Jefferies CMgr MCMI - Hub Lead (Glasgow)