Our easy comparison guide helps you decide on the right option. Compare the benefits and choose the right solution for you.
£5 per month*
All CMI Friend benefits, plus...
- Our complete on-demand archive of free and Subscriber-only webinars
- Unlimited access to thousands of exclusive development resources, including:
- Downloadable templates
- Pre-made learning content playlists
- Video clips of advice from top business leaders
- Actionable checklists for quick how-tos
- Model explanations
- ...and much more!
£15 per month**
All CMI Friend and Subscriber benefits, plus...
- Access to our online Career Development Centre, packed with tools and resources to help you plan and progress your career
- Use of our intuitive online Mentoring platform
- Eligibility to join our exclusive Managers Voice community, and have your views on key issues shared with government and business leaders
- Access to our flagship Member-only events
- Subscription to our cutting-edge quarterly magazine, brimming with expert interviews, insights and disruptive thought leadership content
- Access to our mental wellbeing platform, Kooth
- Dedicated member Redundancy Advice Centre, offering support, should you need it
**Membership starts from £15 per month.
Don't just take our word for it, here is what our community have to say
Being a part of the CMI community has enabled me to not only benefit from accessing world class resources but more crucially, connect and engage with an incredibly diverse community.Manisha Mistry - Head of Digital Culture, Rolls Royce plc
ManagementDirect is particularly valuable as part of a wider development offering to our Management Team. Encouraging continuing professional development and a pervasive learning culture.Dawn Robertson - Toyota
CMI membership gives you the tools to take on a challengeMatthew Carr CMgr FCMI
Director of Business Administration
Dulwich College International
Access to a wealth of management material and CPD resources gives me the skill set to adapt to the working environment. This is the value of being a CMI member.Corey Kemp - Project Management Officer, Dorset Local Enterprise, Bournemouth University
Find out more about each of our options
Find out how to develop your management and leadership skills:
- Regular news and insights to keep you updated with all the latest information
All of this great content delivered directly to your inbox, completely free.
The perfect way to get more involved and access our subscriber only content for more in depth insights into management and leadership:
- Access exclusive live online CPD events to influence and motivate you
- Regular updates and newsletters delivered to your inbox, keeping you at the forefront of management and leadership developments
- On Demand content and podcasts which provides you with invaluable resources to support your career aspirations
- Subscribe today for just £5 a month and upskill yourself with our professional content and resources!
If you're serious about being a better manager, £15 a month gives you full access to all of our member benefits and a clear journey to Chartered status:
- Mentoring scheme to connect with experienced managers and leaders
- Career assessment and self-development centre filled with valuable tools to give you the advantage
- Extensive resource portal with 100,000’s of tools, tips and guidance
- Insights and news to keep you ahead of the curve
- Managers Voice, our thought leadership community where you can have your say and help shape the future of management and leadership
These are just some of the huge benefits available to you for just £15 a month. Become a member today and start your journey to a more fulfilling career