Members, studying members and former members – please read:
- CMI members and studying members do not need to register on the website – please use the password reminder or call Customer Services on +44 (0) 1536 207307 if you experience any problems logging-in.
- Members and learners should log-in to access member services and manage their profile, including the option to renew membership through the website.
- If you are a past CMI member and wishing to re-join, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 1536 207307 or email@example.com – we will be happy to assist you.
Non-Members - please read:
- If you wish to receive the newsletter, book event tickets or purchase from the shop, you need to register using the form below.
- Registering will NOT create a membership. To become a member and benefit from all available services and shop discounts please join here.
Other important information
For details on website security and the privacy of your website account profile information, please view our Policies section.
- Have you changed your email address lately? You will not be able to login if you are using an email address other than the one associated with your membership. To update your email address, log-in and update your information on My Account.
- Not received the password reset email? This could be due to your email client, spam filter, or using an email address other than the one we have on file for your account. Please call us on +44 (0) 1536 207701 to verify that we have your correct information.