Benefits and support
What will I benefit from?
In a competitive job market, as it is today, qualifications have never been more important and can tip the balance for a recruiter choosing between otherwise evenly-matched applicants.
A qualification from CMI:
- Comes with 12 months free membership
- Gives you professional recognition and independent endorsement of your management and leadership capability, making you more employable
- Puts you alongside similarly qualified civilian managers
- Differentiates you from other Armed Forces personnel who don't possess a qualification
- Boosts your earning potential and professional status
- Helps you become a more confident and efficient leader
What support will I receive?
One of the many benefits of taking a CMI qualification is the amount of support you'll receive, such as:
- Access to extensive online resources specifically designed to support your qualification and beyond
- Free subscription to Professional Manager magazine and regular newsletters that keeps you up-to-date on the latest management thinking
- Opportunities to network with civilian employers and likeminded members at various events up and down the country
- An automated CPD facility that records your study activities - helpful for development reviews and time management