A key benefit of CMI membership is our triannual management magazine, featuring member stories, in-depth articles and examples of innovative leadership. This award-winning magazine recently won Best Launch of the Year at the PPA Independent Publishing Awards 2020.
Spring 2022: Not Just Grit
People from disadvantaged backgrounds don’t need to be praised for being “tenacious” or “gritty”; they need inclusive managers who actively support them
- Rethink: the new mindsets you need to succeed in 2022
- Three CMI Companions share their personal stories and the leaders who made a difference to their progress
- Drawing on CMI members’ views, here are 23 practical steps that will enable your organisation to combat socio-economic bias
- A short history of class in the workplace – and why management is now part of the solution
- “First-generation professionals” – the new way to think about socio-economic background
- How honest should you be when telling your own personal story?
- From drug addiction to running his own business: Tobyn Brooks’ incredible story
- Three great stories of Chartered Managers making a difference
We’d love your feedback on this edition – or if you want to share your own management story. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a CMI member you can access the digital copy of the magazine for free. Log-in with your membership username and password to access.