CMI Accreditation is proven to boost employability by providing learners with the management and leadership skills needed to succeed. CMI can accredit your existing training, ensuring your programmes stand out from the competition and attract the best talent.
Accreditation or Recognition: Which is right for you?
Accrediting or recognising your existing training can bring a whole host of benefits from opening access to the benefits that come with membership for your team through to offering additional qualifications and benchmarking your training against a professional standard.
Take a look at the options to find the right fit for you and your organisation.
is right for you if...
- You want to offer nationally recognised qualification
- You want access to a wealth of resources and member benefits for your teams and learners
- You want to support professional development and provide a progression pathway to Chartered Manager status
is right for you if...
- You want to ensure your in-house training is benchmarked against a recognised professional body
- You want to provide your teams with access to a wealth of resources and member benefits
- You're looking to support your employees' professional development
- You don't want a formal qualification
Key Benefits of Accreditation
58% of graduates from a CMI Accredited degree were in professional roles within six months
84% of first-year students say that CMI Accreditation influenced their decision to apply for their course
4 out of 5 HE partners say that CMI has a high level of impact on student recruitment
81% of students on CMI accredited courses recognised their ability to develop people and capabilities
Benefits for organisations
- Helps to attract and retain talent
- Flexible solutions are tailored to your exact needs and mapped to your qualifications and training
- Benchmark your training against the industry leaders
- Step-by-step guidance and support from CMI
- Quantifiable returns - gauge success by revealing the true level of your learner’s results
Benefits for learners
- Embed Chartered Status into learning (with selected courses)
- CMI Membership included
- Access to digital resources, online webinars and our online resource portal, ManagementDirect
- Join the CMI Community and get involved with professional networking opportunities
- Opportunities for progression from further learning through to Chartered Manager Status
Routes to Accreditation
There are multiple ways to benchmark your training against the CMI Professional Standard. Whether you are looking to attract and retain the best talent, or offer your learners the tools they need to tackle the professional world, we have solutions that can meet your requirements across the board.
Still not sure? If you’d like to discuss your requirements and options that would work best for you, get in touch with the team today.
Supported digital delivery
Our online content is designed to support your digital delivery and is already aligned to our accredited units. Our content playlists can be shared with your learners with ease
Nationally recognised qualifications
We are regulated by four regulators: Ofqual in England, CCEA in Northern Ireland, the Qualifications Wales and the Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA)
Our Accredited solutions are flexible to meet the needs of your programmes and training