Become a Chartered Manager.
Chartered Manager status represents the pinnacle of the management and leadership profession, the gold standard benchmark of your achievements as a manager.
Backed by our royal charter, CMI is the only professional body able to award Chartered Manager status and the coveted CMgr post nominals, giving managers and leaders the ultimate competitive career advantage.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join our exclusive Chartered Manager community? Register your interest today and one of the team will be in touch to run you through upgrading your CMI membership and getting chartered.
The impact of becoming a Chartered Manager
- Use of the Post Nominal letters CMgr
- £13k Average pay rise of a manager as a result of becoming Chartered
- 91% say their self awareness has increased
- 88% say their self confidence has increased
- 81% say their management skills have improved