CMI (Chartered Management Institute) aims to make your University learning experience as valuable as possible. This is why we’re offering you the chance to get an additional professional qualification while you study. Get all the benefits of exclusive research, career development support and student membership at no extra work or extra cost to you. Not only can CMI enrich your studies, but you significantly boost your chances of getting employed in your chosen field when you graduate.
How does CMI Dual Accreditation work?
A course that is dual accredited by CMI means you will automatically receive a professional qualification upon successful completion of your programme.
“75% of employers say that students should pursue professional qualifications.”
By adding this CMI qualification to your University qualification, you enhance your learning experience and stand out from the crowd when it comes to landing your dream job.
“53% of current students say that engaging with CMI significantly improves their employability.”
During your studies you will become a CMI Affiliate member, giving you a host of additional benefits to support your development and employability.
- ManagementDirect: Our dedicated online resource portal, provides access to a plethora of content to support your studies and beyond your graduation.
- Career Development Centre: Our comprehensive online portal packed with interview tips, CV advice, and other career-related topics.
- Mentoring: You can also benefit from our online mentoring service that will boost your knowledge of employer expectations and help begin your career with confidence.
- Guest speakers: Gain insight from top-level industry experts.
- Networking opportunities: Start making professional introductions before you graduate by joining exclusive networking events in your local area.
CMI can support you after you graduate
Learning is a continuous process and CMI support doesn’t have to stop after you graduate. Choose to progress to full CMI membership, and you will still have access to CMI benefits, resources and networks. We can also help you on your journey to become a Chartered Manager (CMgr) – the highest status a professional manager can achieve.
Case Study – Brittany Dixon, Graduate, University of Derby
“49% current students say that a CMI qualification improved their learning experience whilst at University.”
“My goal in taking the CMI dual qualification was to become more employable when I left university through developing my business knowledge and transferable skills.” – Brittany Lee Dixon, Graduate, University of Derby,
Click here to read Brittany’s story.
Interested? Check our HE Partners below to find a participating University near you.
London & South East
North East, Yorkshire & Humberside