Outstanding Apprentice of the Year
Celebrating the outstanding achievements of management apprentices
What is the Outstanding Apprentice of the Year Award?
The Outstanding Apprentice of the Year Award acknowledges the outstanding achievements of an apprentice who has successfully applied their learning in the workplace to advance themselves, their organisation and the community around them.
Best in class
Showcase and celebrate the achievements of your apprentices
Motivation and Reward
Being nominated for the CMI Awards is a huge achievement in itself, celebrating hard work and the impact being made
Our prestigious judging panel will review and determine who is exemplifying best practice and the highest standards the profession can offer
The CMI Awards are globally recognised, so look great on a person's CV or as CPD
How to apply
The CMI Outstanding Apprentice of the Year is awarded to an individual who is recognised for their outstanding achievements where they are making a positive impact on their course, in the workplace, or other management and leadership settings to advance themselves, their organisation and the community around them.
The apprentice will demonstrate:
- A high level of progression and commitment to their own personal and professional development.
- Management or leadership capabilities that are already making a positive impact on their
employer, peers, or provider.
- How their learning during their apprenticeship has been directly applied to their workplace and the
impact it has had.
- Active participation with CMI and its wider membership community
Nominations are now closed
- Nominations opens 10th Jan 2023
- Nominations close 1st June 2023
- Shortlist announced July 2023
- Winner announced Autumn 2023
Meet the judges
Entries for the CMI Awards come from a wide range of organisations and individuals across a variety of sectors and fields therefore, we select our judges to be able to reflect this experience. The CMI Partner Awards judges are hand-picked and are all senior experts in their fields
Chair, Surrey VCSE Alliance
Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Principal & CEO, Global Mutual Consortium
Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich