Outstanding Apprentice of the Year
Celebrating the outstanding achievements of Management Apprentices
What is the Outstanding Apprentice of the Year Award?
The CMI Apprentice of the Year Award acknowledges the outstanding achievements of an apprentice who has successfully applied their learning in the workplace to advance themselves, their organisation and the community around them.
Nominations that meet all of the Apprentice of the Year criteria will receive a virtual certificate.
Best in class
Showcase and celebrate the achievements of your apprentices
Motivation and Reward
Being nominated for the CMI Awards is a huge achievement in itself, celebrating hard work and the impact being made
Our prestigious judging panel will review and determine who is exemplifying best practice and the highest standards the profession can offer
The CMI Awards are globally recognised, so look great on a person's CV or as CPD
How to apply
Nominate an Apprentice who you feel really makes a difference for themselves, their organisation of the community around them.
The Outstanding Apprentice of the Year will demonstrate:
- A high level of progression on their programme and a consistent display of commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Management and Leadership capabilities that are already having a positive impact
- An ability to apply practical or theoretical course content within employment or extra-curricular activities
- Active participation with CMI and it’s wider membership community
Sound like someone you know?
Applying or nominating someone for the Apprentice of the Year Award is easy. Simply fill in the application form using the link below and submit your entry to our awards team before the deadline. Then keep an eye out for the shortlist being announced on the 27th June 2022.
Competition open: Nominations now open
- Competition opens 11th Nov 2021
- Competition closes 1st May 2022
- Shortlist announced 27th Jun 2022
- Winner announced Nov 2022
Meet the judges
Entries for the CMI Awards come from a wide range of organisations and individuals across a variety of sectors and fields therefore, we select our judges to be able to reflect this experience. The CMI Partner Awards judges are hand-picked and are all senior experts in their fields
Chief Executive, Age UK Wirral
Director, Pizza Hut Restaurants UK
Principal & CEO, Global Mutual Consortium
Vice Chancellor, University of Greenwich