Developing successful teams
Start Date: 19 Nov 2018
Start Time: 12:45 PM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Duration: 3 hours 45 minutes
Venue: CMI, 3rd Floor, 77 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6SR › View map
FSB price: £130.00
Students price ?: £70.00
Member price: £130.00
Non-member price: £180.00
Event Capacity: Full
The ability to lead a team to deliver excellent performance is crucial in today’s fast changing business environment. This is the case regardless of whether you have formal management responsibility or authority over the team, or if you are providing consultancy or advice to a client´s project board or implementation team.
This is a three hour interactive session introducing some core models and principles for you to put in to action immediately. It will be of value to consultants, managers and advisers and useful to those considering or actually undertaking the CMI's qualifications in management, particular unit 5003V1.
The exact pitch of the session will be determined by the level of experience and knowledge of attendees as determined by a questionnaire circulated prior to the session.
This session will cover:
- The importance of team development and effective team behaviours
- Understanding team development, roles and dynamics within teams
- How to get the best from your team, individual and collective contribution
- Leadership behaviours that support excellence in teams
- The qualities and behaviours of successful teams
- How highly effective teams communicate.
By the end of the session, delegates will:
- Understand the core issues of team development and team performance
- Develop their own skills in team leadership
- Be able to establish team practices that support excellent performance
- Have an action plan to implement in their own management or consultancy practice
- Have identified further learning opportunities.
Eszter Molnar-Mills CMgr FCMI
Eszter is the director of Formium Development a strength-based leadership and organisational development consultancy.
As a management and organisational development specialist, Eszter helps people, teams and organisations reach enhanced performance through identifying and harnessing their strengths. )
Eszter’s areas of work include training, facilitation, organisational development and change management as well as team and executive coaching. According to clients, working with her is supportive and challenging but also enjoyable.
In her corporate career Eszter has held a number of HRD roles, most recently as Head of Organisational Development. She holds an MBA, is a Chartered Manager and Fellow of the CMI and CIPD.
Eszter’s particular interests involve the impact of positive psychology and strength-based approaches on individual and organisational success. She believes in continuously learning and keeping up-to-date with what research tells us works in practice.
Lunch will be available from 12.45pm with the seminar commencing sharply at 13.30pm.
Questions about this event should be addressed to CMI Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207485.