Professional Coach Supervision (Level 6)
Professional coaching supervision is a catalyst for improving the quality of services provided by coaches to their coachee’s and stakeholders. It provides a confidential framework that supports and promotes good practice by benchmarking and quality assuring the way coaching is planned and delivered. The aim of professional coaching supervision is to provide coaches with a safe reflective space, where they are able to critically appraise how they can develop and improve their coaching practice.
This qualification is aligned to CMI Professional Standards.
|Qualification Number (QN)||610/0909/X|
|Guided Learning Hours (GLH)||44|
|Total Qualification Time (TQT)||140|
Our qualifications are broken down into units and relevant topics aligned to the level and qualification, there is only one unit for this qualification:
- Professional Coaching Supervision
- Provides a confidential framework that supports and promotes good practice by benchmarking and quality assuring the way coaching is planned and delivered.
- Provide coaches with a safe reflective space, where they are able to critically appraise how they can develop and improve their coaching practice.
- A catalyst for improving the quality of services provided by coaches to their coachee’s and stakeholders.
- On successful completion of the unit, Professional Coach Supervisors will understand the purpose and role of supervision in coaching. They will evaluate models and approaches for its delivery and know to develop a strategy to optimise its effectiveness.
Completing a CMI qualification offers you more than just academic standing, alongside your qualification you have access to CMI Membership and Support for the duration of your study. This includes access to digital learning resources through ManagementDirect, our Careers Development Centre (CDC) and much more. We’ve pulled together all the key additional learning resources together for your studies.
Ready to start learning? Find an Approved CMI Centre near you today.
Partners and Centres
CMI is here to help your business grow, together increasing the number and standard of professionally qualified managers.
As the only Chartered Awarding Organisation of Management and Leadership qualifications, we offer you a respected and recognised brand, with a portfolio of high quality, internationally recognised, research-led, future-ready qualifications, programmes and endorsement.
As a CMI Centre or Training Provider, you have access to additional qualification resources to assist with the assessments of the qualifications for your Learners through MyCMI. Here, you'll be able to access assignment briefs, assessment booklets, and marking sheets among other important resources.