Gaining a CMI qualification also offers you more than just academic standing. CMI support for your studies doesn’t end with the lecture. We’ve pooled all the key resources that we know you’ll need in one place. So you won’t have to waste valuable time tracking them down.
You can also:
- Network and share ideas face-to-face at our regular events
- Access the latest management thinking via the Insights section, an area popular with studying members
Management Resource Portal (ManagementDirect)
For the duration you study with us at any CMI Centre, you also automatically become an Affiliate member. That means you can use ManagementDirect , our unique online multimedia knowledge base for instant access to invaluable content matched to your qualification at levels 3, 5 and 7. That makes it easier to find, learn and complete your study.
ManagementDirect includes access to:
- Content designed to meet different learning styles
- Search results organised into bite-size learning
- Best practice resources; checklists, models, document templates and much more... designed for all levels of managers and leaders
- Continued Professional Development recording
CMI produces a series of learning materials to support Level 3 Principles of Management and Leadership and Level 5 Management and Leadership. Hardycopy workbooks can be bought individually or as a set for the Apprenticeship Pathways, learners and training providers can purchase . Or an annually renewable licence, enabling training providers and organisations only to print co-branded copies from a supplied PDF file.
The Pathway to Management and Leadership series provides:
- Coverage of all core management and leadership unit, supporting both self-study and blended learning
- Activities to help build confidence, demonstrate new ways of working and review progress
- Guidance for effective use of study time
To order any of our learning materials or if you have any queries then please contact us on 01536 207379 or email email@example.com.
With all the same benefits and content as the workbooks, the annually-renewable licences are available based on the number of estimated users*. Licence fees include sets for tutors.
Additional "top up" licences can be bought at any time during the duration of the existing licence.
The minimum number of licences that can be purchased is Band 1 with 1-10 licences. PDFs are supplied and co-branding is available upon request for a additional fee.
*A user is defined as a student registered on a qualification with CMI and enrolled at the purchasing institution, although this usage could be extended by negotiation and payment of an enhanced annual fee.
If you would like to place an order or ask any questions then you can call us on 01536 207379 or emails us firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please complete the form below and we will come back to you to confirm the order and payment.
Please select the licence band you wish to order on the form below and then click submit. Payment will then be invoiced to address supplied.
- Centres must ensure they purchase the band closest to their requirements. Centres in any band will be able to purchase annual “top up” licences on a per-head basis, once the course has commenced, which will run for the duration of the existing licence only.
- If you require additional “Top up” licences within your existing licence period please call +44 (0) 1536 207379.
- Due to copyright restrictions, PDF licences for Level 7 materials are granted only to facilitate self-printing and not for uploading into learning management system or virtual learning environments