Level 6 in Professional Management and Leadership Practice
CMI Level 6 - Professional Management and Leadership Practice
These qualifications are designed for individuals wishing to develop professional management and leadership practice who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role.
Providing an overview of the roles and responsibilities required for managers, the Award will develop the skills required for this level of responsibility.
A more extensive qualification, our Level 6 Certificate in in Professional Management and Leadership Practice gives you a broader knowledge of management skills while focusing on the specific areas appropriate to you and your workplace.
With a more comprehensive structure, our Level 6 in Professional Management and Leadership Practice gives you all the key skills and competencies you'll need to become the manager you want to be.
- Principles of Professional Leadership and Management Practice in an Organisational Context
- Developing, Managing and leading people
- Managing organisational culture
- Strategic programme and project management
- Innovation and change management
- Delivering organisational strategy
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignment provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of the CMI Level 6 qualification in Professional Management and Leadership Practice, learners may wish to further their personal and professional development by investigating the opportunity to become a Chartered Manager or enrolling on a higher level qualification with the CMI or on a Degree or Masters Programme at University.
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 6 Award to Level 6 Certificate etc.)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 6 Certificate to Level 7 Certificate)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager