Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
These qualifications are designed for individuals wishing to develop strategic management and leadership practice who will have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to drive business activities in a senior management and leadership role. The qualification contains a breadth of units, which are reflective of the tasks and activities required by managers or leaders in a variety of roles such as senior managers, regional management, specialist managers who are accountable to a senior manager or business owner, or directors.
Our award will build on the managerial skills and knowledge you already have. It will give you a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management and through focusing on specific areas on management, we'll tailor your qualification to suit your professional needs.
A more extensive qualification, our certificate gives you all the key skills and competencies you'll need to become an effective strategic manager.
With a more comprehensive structure, our diploma gives you all the key skills and competencies you'll need to become the manager you want to be.
- Strategic Leadership
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- Developing Organisational Strategy
- Strategic Risk Management
- Entrepreneurial Practice
- Personal and Professional Development for Strategic Leaders
- Strategic Approaches to Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignment provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of the CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership Practice, learners may wish to further their personal and professional development by investigating the opportunity to become a Chartered Manager or enrolling on a higher level qualification with the CMI or on a Degree or Masters Programme at University.
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 7 Award to Level 7 Certificate etc.)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 7 Certificate to Level 8 Certificate)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager