What is Mental Health First Aid?Wednesday 01 September 2021
Join Kev Beresford, a First Aid at Work instructor at Whitecat Wellbeing, to find out:
- What mental health first aid is and what it is not
- Why mental health first aid is a useful tool for managers
- The benefits of having mental health first aiders within the organisation
- Why proper training is essential
- How mental health first aiders get trained
In this session...
Kev Beresford is a former RAF Flight Engineer and Human Factors Specialist. Kev applies and teaches Mental Health Awareness, Mental Health First Aid, Personal and Workplace Wellbeing within the MoD and to private and public organisations. He is a member of the RAF Mental Health Network Governance Board.
Register for Free Access
Not yet a Member, Subscriber or Friend? Register as a CMI Friend for free, and get access to this and many other exclusive resources, as well as weekly updates straight to your inbox.
You have successfully registered
As a CMI Friend, you now have access to whole range of CMI Friendship benefits.
Please login to the left to confirm your registration and access the article.