Members, studying members and former members – please read:
- CMI members and studying members do not need to register on the website – please use the password reminder or call Customer Services on +44 (0) 1536 207307 if you experience any problems logging-in.
- Members and learners should log-in to access member services and manage their profile, including the option to renew membership through the website.
- If you are a past CMI member and wishing to re-join, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 1536 207307 or firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be happy to assist you.
Non-Members - please read:
- If you wish to receive the newsletter, book event tickets or purchase from the shop, you need to register using the form below.
- Registering will NOT create a membership. To become a member and benefit from all available services and shop discounts please join here.
* all fields are mandatory
Already registered? Login here
Other important information
For details on website security and the privacy of your website account profile information, please view our Policies section.
- Have you changed your email address lately? You will not be able to login if you are using an email address other than the one associated with your membership. To update your email address, log-in and update your information on My Account.
- Not received the password reset email? This could be due to your email client, spam filter, or using an email address other than the one we have on file for your account. Please call us on +44 (0) 1536 207307 to verify that we have your correct information.
Previously registered on the site?
If you have previously registered at managers.org.uk you can log-in here.
Not yet a member?
Registration is only required if you have never been a CMI member or studying member.
If you are not a CMI member but wish to receive the newsletter, book event tickets or purchase from the shop, you need to register. To do this you will need to provide an email address and password. We will then send an email with a link you are required to click on.
Alternatively, you may wish to join as a member and benefit from all available services and shop discounts.