Annual Reporting AGM Minutes
The 2016 Annual Report is now available for download.
This report, covering the period from April 2015 to March 2016, contains:
- Overviews of the year from the President and Chief Executive
- A strategic overview
- Report of the Trustees on achievements during the year
- Auditor's Report and Financial Statements
- Governance overview
The Annual General Meeting was held on Monday 19 September 2016 at 2.00 pm, at the CMI's offices, 3rd floor, 77 Kingsway, London WC2B 6SR.
Members, Fellows and Companions, voted and approved the AGM Resolutions:
- That the Financial Statements of the Institute and the Report of the Board and the Auditors thereof in respect of the year ended 31 March 2016 be received, considered and adopted.
- That BDO LLP be re-appointed as Auditors of the Institute, to hold office from the conclusion of the meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting, and that the Board be authorised to fix their remuneration.
- A special resolution aimed at ‘future proofing’ the Board, giving it flexibility to bring in specialist expertise to assist CMI’s growth strategy, by increasing the maximum number of co-opted places to 4, and providing an ex-officio place on the Board for the Chair of the Board of Companions. This Resolution requires Privy Council approval before being implemented.
View and download the most recent AGM Minutes from this meeting.
For any questions relating to the AGM or Annual Report, please contact Elaine McLean on Elaine.McLean@managers.org.uk or telephone 01536 207491.
Annual reporting / AGM minutes
2015 - Annual Report and AGM minutes
2014 - Annual Report and AGM minutes
2013 - Annual Report and AGM minutes
2012 - Annual Report and AGM minutes
2011 - Annual Report and AGM minutes
2010 - Annual Report and AGM minutes
2009 - Annual Report and AGM minutes
If would you like a printed copy of the latest annual report, please contact Elaine McLean on Elaine.McLean@managers.org.uk or telephone 01536 207491.