Coventry University.Awarding excellence.
The Global Professional Development (GPD) Awards celebrates the outstanding work of students studying the CMI accredited GPD module at Coventry University.
The GPD module gives students practical leadership skills to meet the rising challenges faced by the managers of today.
Each year CMI and Coventry University award students who have demonstrated excellence in this module.
- Thusneem Raja, MA Human Resources Management
- Nathaniel Holland, MSc Sports Marketing
- Dawood Mazari, MA International Relations
- Paul Ruscanu, MA Terrorism, International Crime and Global Security
- Judith Van Nimwegen, MSc Air Transport Management
- Ram Prasana Jambulingam, MSc International Business
- Henrique Ferrao, MSc International Business Management
- Evan Gregory Hill, MSc Industrial Product design
- Harleen Kaur, MA Interior Design
- Dina Kamal Fawaz Fayyad, MSc Psychology
- Cristina Corobca, MA Interior Design
- Johannes Romer, MSc Air Transport Management, Environment and Computing
- Azad Abdul Khalam, MSc Air Transport Management, Environment and Computing
- Wahyu Adhika Wiwoho, MA Terrorism, International Crime and Global Security
- Michelle Nshimiye, LLM International Business Law
- Khalid Ghithi Hassan Al Ma’mari, MA Human Resource Management
- Jente Schoutens, MSc Engineering and Management
- Sarika Gadher, MA Terrorism, International Crime and Global Security
- Issam El Mokdad, MA Diplomacy, Law and Global Change
The best aspect of the GPD module was the idea that I came out with a professional accreditation as well as the academic gradesMatthew Russell - MA International Relations, Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Enhance your students' experience.
Discover how we can improve the employability and engagement of students through a range of curriculum enrichment activities both on campus and online.Find out more