Coaching and Mentoring (Level 3)
QN: 600/9463/1 | 600/9464/3 | 601/0102/7
The Level 3 Qualification in Coaching and Mentoring is designed for supervisors and first-line managers, to support the development of coaching and mentoring skills and techniques of individuals and teams, alongside working to achieve organisational objectives.
|Qualification Number (QN)||600/9463/1||600/9464/3||601/0102/7|
|Guided Learning Hours (GLH)||20||50||145|
|Total Qualification Time (TQT)||50||130||370|
Our qualifications are divided into units and relevant topics that are aligned to the level and qualification. Typical units for the Level 3 Coaching and Mentoring qualification include:
- Coaching and mentoring for individual and team needs
- Principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring
- Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour
- Understanding team dynamics
- Completing the coaching and mentoring process
- Introduce you to the principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring
- Establishing key coaching and mentoring relationships and skills
- Support the development of individuals and teams
- Developing your skills in managing team dynamics, equality and diversity
- Ensuring teams can meet organisational objectives
- Broader knowledge of operational processes and evaluation techniques
- Introduces organisational culture, values and behaviour
Completing a CMI qualification offers you more than just academic standing, alongside your qualification you have access to CMI Membership and Support for the duration of your study. This includes access to digital learning resources through ManagementDirect, our Careers Development Centre (CDC) and much more. We’ve pulled together all the key additional learning resources together for your studies.
Ready to start learning? Find an Approved CMI Centre near you today.
Partners and Centres
CMI is here to help your business grow, together increasing the number and standard of professionally qualified managers.
As the only Chartered Awarding Organisation of Management and Leadership qualifications, we offer you a respected and recognised brand, with a portfolio of high quality, internationally recognised, research-led, future-ready qualifications, programmes and endorsement.
As a CMI Centre or Training Provider, you have access to additional qualification resources to assist with the assessments of the qualifications for your Learners through our Partner Portal. The Partner Portal gives you access to assignment briefs, assessment booklets, and marking sheets among other important resources.