Success in the New Financial Year: Getting Clarity and Setting Business/Career Goals that Work!
Start Date: 11 Apr 2018
Start Time: 8:30 AM
End Time: 10:30 AM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Insole Court Fairwater Road Llandaff , Cardiff, CF5 2XP › View map
Whether you’re a Career Professional or a Small Business Owner, the start of the new financial year is the perfect time to dust off last year’s business or career plans and set some new goals for the future. This clarity around your direction is critical for both your long and short-term success. It’s important you focus your energy and take control of your future. While some entrepreneurs & career professionals love planning, others feel overwhelmed by the process. How do you decide on the most important goals for the year ahead and how do you increase the chances of it happening?
Far too many people leave their success (whether financial, business or career) to the elements. They allow their business or career to be the product of their circumstances – like a rudderless ship being blown around on the sea. Don’t let that be you in financial year 18/19 …. It’s time to take control and put your stake in the ground – what you focus on you get!
Your success is down, is a substantial way to how you mind goes about achieving your goals. If you set goals that are written in a way that works for your mind you are much more likely to achieve them. NLP goal setting, called Achievable Outcomes, substantially increases the chances of your achieving them. So whether your wanting to set career goals or business goals this session will help you get clarity and take steps to setting goals that actually work!
By the end of the session you will;
- Have reflected on the Successes and Learnings from the previous 12 months – looking back in order to more forward – taking what’s worked well and learning from what hasn’t
- Understand the 5 principles to Success – Operating day to day in line with these principles will enable you to become more successful
- Learn about the Keys to Achievable Outcomes – a way of goal setting based on a study of Harvard MBA graduates in 1979 (writing goals in a particular way saw 3% of that cohort be 10 times more financially successful)
- Learn why “SMART” is considered the “Old Way” - Keys to Achievable Outcomes enables people to set career and business goals that they are much more likely to achieve
- Work through an exercise to great your first draft of your Goal for Financial Year 2018/2019 – this exercise will make up a substantial part of the workshop
- Learn what to do the keep yourself on track to achieving you goal– questions to ask yourself and ways to keep your goal visible so you are reminded of it
The 90-minute session is only a taste of what NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) can offer anyone interested in improving their success. It’ll be fun and interactive. You don’t need any prior knowledge of NLP or goal setting, simply come with an attitude of curiosity and a willingness to learn!
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.