The CPD Conference - the 4th industrial revolution
Start Date: 20 Jun 2018
Start Time: 8:15 AM
End Time: 3:00 PM
Duration: 6 hours 45 minutes
Venue: The Growth Hub, Oxstalls Campus, University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Lane, Gloucester, GL2 9HW › View map
Admission price ?: £30.00
A firm fixture on the business calendar, Growing Gloucestershire attracts 200+ people each year and provides a platform for business professionals to come together for one day, to network and to learn from some of region's finest speakers.
The 2018 conference focuses on the 4th industrial revolution - what it is, how it will affect you and how to take advantage of the opportunities it offers.
There will be 4 keynotes:
- Introduction to the 4th Industrial Revolution by Adam Starkey - Founder of Green Gourmet
- Business Networking skills by Will Kintish, UK's leading networking authority
- Gloucestershire's vision 2050 by David Owen, Chief executive of GFirst LEP
- 5 Essential keys to thriving in times of change by Peter Milligan, International Business psychologist
- And 12 seminars to choose from covering topics as diverse as digital marketing, PR, the future of work, the future of the professions, big data and machine learning, protecting your online identity, GDPR, how the 4th Industrial revolution is transforming China.
The conference is brought to you by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB).
Full programme details can be found at www.growinggloucestershire.co.uk
Register before 27 May to take advantage of an early bird discount.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.