The proven, the provocative and the perverse...
Start Date: 21 Nov 2018
Start Time: 6:15 PM
End Time: 8:00 PM
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Venue: John Leggott College West Common Lane N. Lincs., Scunthorpe , DN17 1DS › View map
We will challenge conventional thinking around how best to build potential in the workplace by drawing on the latest research into the science of people. During this short, high impact session, we will present a smorgasbord of highly improbable, yet scientifically robust methods to develop capability in the workplace and deliver outstanding results through people.
Some of the themes we will explore:
- Whether HR should always be objective and avoid hasty judgments.
- How best to identify a great manager.
- Counter-intuitive ways to generate creative thought.
- Who to support first during times of change.
- Unlikely tools to increase your influencing skills.
- A preposterous method to build your personal productivity.
- Novel ways to control your stress levels and amplify resilience levels.
Plus, we will also provide you with access to 1000’s of other practical ideas to extend performance in role.
Chris of Endor Learn & Develop thrives on working with people to extend their performance by ensuring that they are challenged, engaged and enabled. His style is participative, fast paced, humorous and relevant. He believes that we all learn best when we are involved and having fun! As a result he works hard to deliver practical, fresh ideas and proven tools & techniques which can easily be applied back in the workplace.
1 CPD Hour
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.